We have over 40 different volunteer groups who use the church management system, FBC Community Builder, in very diverse ways for communication, event planning and scheduling. To find serving opportunities, click here.
- Communicate preferences and availability to serve to your group.
- View a personal schedule in the SERVE tab to let you know of upcoming volunteer commitments and open opportunities within our church.
- Organize different positions within a volunteer team and confirm schedules for serving opportunities. You can accept or deny a request to serve by text or email. It’s so simple!
- Assist volunteers in finding a replacement when life happens and they will be unable to fulfill a commitment.
- Access to the versatile Needs list to support organizing a list of needed actions or items.
- A fast way to contact your group. You can even send a Twext (Twexting™ allows Group Leaders to communicate with their Group, where communication settings allow, and a text message will be sent to the mobile number listed) for quick updates.
Visit FBC Community Builder Now!