What if not having feminine hygiene supplies meant DAYS without school? DAYS of isolation? Days for Girls is intent on giving those girls days back by providing reusable and sustainable hygiene kits that last 2-4 years, giving her back up to 240 days of opportunity. To find out more watch this video:
We are partnering with our FBC GO Workers in Asia and Africa to distribute our kits! Our first 50 kits went to Southwest Asia!
There are many ways to get involved. If you have any questions or want to know more you can follow us on Facebook at dfglittleton, reach out to the Outreach Department, or you can email Reba at email@example.com.
Ways to Serve
Join us for monthly Maker Days. No sewing experience is required – just lots of helping hands needed to create the kit components. Maker Days are always the 3rd Wednesday of the month from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Join us in the SHED Loft on September 20, October 18 and November 15! If you have experience sewing or have a machine, please contact Reba at firstname.lastname@example.org. Hope to see you there!
- Brief style cotton panties Girls 10-16 or Womens 5-7.
- Ziploc Brand Freezer Bags- Gallon size. No slider bags please.
- Gift Cards for Joanne Fabric, Hobby Lobby, Walmart or Amazon so we can purchase additional supplies and fabric for the kits.
- Cotton Quilting Fabric and Cotton Flannel – dark colored fabric with geometric, floral or botanical prints to best hide stains
- Polyester Thread- dark colors preferred