What if not having feminine hygiene supplies meant DAYS without school? DAYS of isolation? Days for Girls is intent on giving those girls days back by providing reusable and sustainable hygiene kits that last 2-4 years, giving her back up to 240 days of opportunity.
Join us at the upcoming Maker Days:
- Wednesday, February 21 10:00 a.m. –. in the SHED
- Wednesday, March 21 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. in the SHED
- Saturday, March 31 from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. in Gathering Grounds
- Wednesday, April 18 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. in the SHED
- Saturday, May 5 from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. in Gathering Grounds
- Wednesday, May 16 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. in the SHED
If you have experience sewing or have a machine, please contact Reba at firstname.lastname@example.org. Hope to see you there!
- Brief style cotton panties Girls 10-16 or Womens 5-7.
- Ziploc Brand Freezer Bags- Gallon size. No slider bags please.
- Gift Cards for Joanne Fabric, Hobby Lobby, Walmart or Amazon so we can purchase additional supplies and fabric for the kits.
- Cotton Quilting Fabric and Cotton Flannel – dark colored fabric with geometric, floral or botanical prints to best hide stains
- Polyester Thread- dark colors preferred