A Little About Us…
“Train up a child in the way he should go, even when he is old he will not depart from it.” Proverbs 22:6
Foothills Christian Preschool & Kindergarten’s purpose is to honor God and glorify the Lord Jesus Christ. We are dedicated to teaching Christian truths, as taught in the Bible and to serve families as a source of early childhood education, based on Christian principles. In accordance with this purpose:
- We believe in one God who is loving, caring and just, who eternally exists in three persons impossible of division: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Although man was created in the image of God, free from sin, all men fell into sin and are hopelessly lost apart from salvation by grace of Jesus Christ.
- We believe eternal life is through a personal faith in Jesus Christ.
FCP&K recognizes what a big day it is for you and your child when he/she begins preschool for the first time. We consider it an honor and a privilege to share in this special part of your child’s education. Looking at the many years that children spend in school, we understand the importance of getting a healthy and positive start. We commit that we will do our part in providing a great preschool & kindergarten experience for each and every child that we are blessed to serve. With parents and teachers working together as partners in education, everyone benefits–especially the children! Here are some other things you may want to know about us:
- We are a non-profit organization.
- We are licensed by the State of Colorado Department of Health and Human Services.
- All of our teachers are qualified by the state of Colorado to teach early childhood education. We provide continuing education for our entire staff always bringing in fresh ideas and techniques the classroom.
- Our Director of Safety is on site daily to monitor the safety and security of the children and preschool area.
- We enhance the children’s learning proficiency by offering special educational events, Music and Chapel periodically throughout the year.
We welcome you and your child to come by for a tour. You will be able to see what a loving, nurturing learning environment we provide to help your child reach their fullest potential!
We offer a bunch of different class option ranging from ages 2 ½ – Kindergarten. Each class will focus on your child’s age group and teach accordingly. Click Here learn more to get a brief description of each class.
Our teachers are carefully selected because of their special gifts, spiritual values, abilities, training and education; as well as their desire to make a difference in the lives of children. Each staff member plays an important part in creating an outstanding educational environment for children. Together we strive for excellence based on respect, patience, honesty, loyalty, friendship and a love for children. Click Here learn more to get a more detailed description of each teacher, what they teach and a link to their monthly newsletters.
All of our pricing is on a half day or full day pricing scale and how many days per week your child attends preschool. Click Here to get more details on pricing per day. Along with our extra programming pricing and drops in pricing.