Contacts for this ministry:
Support & Encourage Parents
to be the spiritual leaders of the home
Teach Kids God’s Word
so they can trust and live truth every day
Pass On An Identity To Our Kids
as a part of the Foothills Bible Church family
- TIME: During Sunday morning services, at 8:45am and 10:45am
- LOCATION: Downstairs in the main building of FBC
- 2nd and 4th Sundays: On these days 1st – 6th graders join their parents for worship in the Main Auditorium and are dismissed prior to the sermon.
- To save time on Sunday, please fill out the form below with the needed check-in information.
- When you arrive on Sunday, check-in at the First Time check-in station on the Lower Level!
Click on one of the buttons below to fill out our volunteer applications!
Strengthening young athletes mentally, athletically, spiritually and socially.
We currently offer three Upwards Sports leagues, which take place at different times throughout the year. We offer soccer in the fall, basketball in the winter and football/cheerleading in the spring. Kids practice for one hour, one night a week, and play one game each Saturday throughout the season. Contact: Megan Fowler. Ext. 246 Click here to find out more!
Foothills Christian Preschool & Kindergarten’s purpose is to honor God and glorify the Lord Jesus Christ. We are dedicated to teaching children Christian truths, as taught in the Bible, and to serve families as a source of early childhood education. Visit their webpage for lots more information.